All guests staying at Park Hotel Tokyo may access the guests’ lounge on the 25th floor.
The 30-meter long breezy and open atrium is designed after entrance gardens to art museums. Sit back and relax on the heavy furniture modeled on the immovable stones in Japanese rock gardens on which the sand patterned carpet is based on.
We hold ART colours exhibitions that feature artwork that reflects the passage of the seasons through all four seasons of the year.
Come and experience our seasonal hospitality, the relaxed space and slow passage of time in our museum-like facilities, and the aesthetics of Japan’s seasons and culture with art as a medium.
* Guests may enjoy softdrinks (Free of charge) and Alcohol beverages (Charge per glass). *self-service
* Wireless internet connection available. (Free of charge)
* Guests may use the facility for one hour before and after check-in and checkout.
* Magazines and books are provided, both in Japanese and other languages.
* Artwork on display throughout the year.
|Free of charge||7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.||Espresso / Coffee / American Coffee / Cocoa / Cafe Latte / Cappuccino / Milk Cocoa / Cafe Mocha / Black Tea / Green Tea / Houjicha / Water|
|Charge per glass||2:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.||Sommelier's Selection
Draft Beer / White Wine / Red Wine / Sake
When using the facility:
* Please refrain from bringing in food and drinks.
* Please be aware that there are no resident staff members.
* Please refrain from wearing night wears and slippers, which are intended for use only in the guest rooms.
* Please inquire at the Reception if you have any questions or are interested in purchasing artwork.
(Outside visitors are also welcome to view the artwork on display.)