All guests staying at Park Hotel Tokyo may access the guests’ lounge on the 25th floor free of charge.
The 30-meter long breezy and open atrium is designed after entrance gardens to art museums. Sit back and relax on the heavy furniture modeled on the immovable stones in Japanese rock gardens on which the sand patterned carpet is based on.
We hold ART colours exhibitions that feature artwork that reflects the passage of the seasons through all four seasons of the year.
Come and experience our seasonal hospitality, the relaxed space and slow passage of time in our museum-like facilities, and the aesthetics of Japan’s seasons and culture with art as a medium.
Opening Hours: 8:00 A.M. ~ 10:00 P.M. (Drinks provided)
* Guests may enjoy tea and coffee free of charge. (self-service)
* Wireless internet connection available. (free of charge)
* Guests may use the facility for one hour before and after check-in and checkout.
* Magazines and books are provided, both in Japanese and other languages.
* Artwork on display throughout the year.
When using the facility:
* Please refrain from eating food or drinking alcohol.
* Please enjoy beverages inside the “Atrium”.
* Please be aware that there are no resident staff members.
* Please refrain from wearing night wears and slippers, which are intended for use only in the guest rooms.
* Please inquire at the Reception if you have any questions or are interested in purchasing artwork.
(Outside visitors are also welcome to view the artwork on display.)