All guests staying at the Park Hotel Tokyo may use the Executive Museum Lounge “Atrium” on the 25th floor.
At the “Atrium”, the ART colours Exhibition is held and welcomes our guests with hospitality in the form of “arrangement”, one of Japan’s aesthetic values, expressed through the medium of art. The exhibition is open throughout the year and conveys, through the artwork, a sense of the ever-changing seasons.
We warmly welcome guests with hospitality through the seasons so that, while experiencing Japan’s seasonal culture through the medium of art, you can experience Japan’s sense of beauty in a space where time flows slowly like in a museum.
In a spacious atrium approximately 30 meters high, please enjoy a taste of hotel life that can only be experienced at the Art Hotel.
Opening Hours: 8:00 A.M. ~ 10:00 P.M. (Drinks provided)
* Guests may enjoy tea and coffee free of charge. (self-service)
* Wireless internet connection available. (free of charge)
* Guests may use the facility for one hour before and after check-in and checkout.
* Magazines and books are provided, both in Japanese and other languages.
* Artwork on display throughout the year.
When using the facility:
* Please refrain from eating food or drinking alcohol.
* Please enjoy beverages inside the “Atrium”.
* Please be aware that there are no resident staff members.
* Please refrain from wearing night wears and slippers, which are intended for use only in the guest rooms.
* Please inquire at the Reception if you have any questions or are interested in purchasing artwork.
(Outside visitors are also welcome to view the artwork on display.)